Our Mission: To provide quality small business advice for local businesses by local business owners in Moab, Utah.
As a Small Business owner in Moab, Utah, you represent the presence of a vibrant travel and tourism community of hundreds of businesses. In order to help you profit from this unified communications opportunity (and benefit from the Social Media revolution on the Internet), the blog and blogger consortium, Moab Small Business .COMmunity, is here!
Headed by Ray Sidney-Smith, the Editor-in-Chief of Small Business Blog Network, author of SoLoMo Success, small business blogger and technology strategist/presenter at W3 Consulting, and Managing Director of W3C Web Services, an affordable Web/WordPress hosting, domain name registration and email service for Small Business, Moab Small Business acts as a blog hub for all the small businesses in and around Moab, Utah. It will be as much about Small Business as it will be by and for small business in the region. In addition, we have partnered with the area’s economic development partners and other business organizations dedicated to supporting economic development for small businesses in the Moab, Utah, region, to post on the blog with timely, relevant information for your business.
You will want to read this blog as much as you will want to write with your fellow businesses. Have you thought about blogging for your small business but aren’t sure about the commitment (time and consistency), you don’t know what to write about, or need assistance in editing and posting the blog entries? Well, now you have a complimentary solution for your small business! If you are a small business supporting the residents and businesses in Moab, Utah, please request an account to join the conversation!
- a page representing you and/or your business on Moab Small Business’ blog with a reciprocal link.
- blog topic brainstorming, authoring, writing, SEO, and editorial assistance from W3C Web Services for posts on our blog.
- dual-license to use that content on your own blog if you have or decide to launch one (said another way: you own the content and are merely giving us a license to use the content on our blog so Google can find you here and direct traffic to your website).
- private members-only access to blogging resources created by W3 Consulting.
- a publishing schedule that works for you and keeps you accountable for consistent publishing.
- technical support for using Moab Small Business blog.
- the opportunity to share your industry knowledge with a broader target audience that’s already developed!